Salesforce Adds New Robotic Process Automation, AI Capabilities to Einstein Automate
Salesforce today announced three new Einstein Automate products to allow all Salesforce customers, regardless of technical background, employ low-code tools to automate time-consuming manual procedures and connect data across systems right from their digital headquarters.
Einstein Automate is a portfolio of workflow automation, integration, digital interactions, and AI capabilities embedded across Salesforce Platform. The new products include MuleSoft RPA (Robotic Process Automation), Einstein Document Reader and Digital Process Automation.
Einstein Automate is a Salesforce Platform-integrated portfolio of workflow automation, integration, digital engagements, and AI capabilities. MuleSoft RPA (Robotic Process Automation), Einstein Document Reader, and Digital Process Automation are among the new offerings.
Here are the 3 updates:
MuleSoft RPA: New robotic process automation capabilities replace repetitive tasks with bots that can intelligently process documents, enter data, or take action on the user’s behalf, all without code. With MuleSoft RPA, these bots work for any system or application, including PDF documents, spreadsheets and even disconnected legacy systems.
Einstein Document Reader: Use Einstein’s capabilities to scan documents such as drivers licenses and I-9s, and take action on that data with just a few clicks in Salesforce Flow — reducing human error and improving accuracy.
Digital Process Automation: Build branded digital experiences fast with drag and drop tools that empower business users to define automation rules and logic, extract information from documents and integrate into automated workflows — all without writing code.
Automate any workflow with Einstein Automate –
In addition to the new capabilities from MuleSoft RPA, Einstein Automate enables users to:
Integrate disparate apps and data to Salesforce using clicks.
MuleSoft Composer for Salesforce allows administrators and other users to use a growing library of pre-built connectors and templates to quickly automate integrations from multiple sources.
Automate lengthy business processes with simple, reusable workflows.
Salesforce Flow allows anyone to build automated business processes that trigger changes to data or events like creating a follow-up task when a deal closes or alerting a support manager of an escalation. Business users can also guide employees through processes without needing to jump between different systems or apps. With Salesforce Flow, complex workflows are easily streamlined with clicks and the option to extend with code.
Orchestrate complex, multi-user processes across systems..
Flow Orchestrator allows users to coordinate complex, multi-user processes and approvals, like applying for a car loan, into a streamlined workflow. Using low-code technology, anyone can include AI-generated next steps that prompt users to take action and identify delay-causing bottlenecks for an enhanced employee and customer experience.
Pricing and Availability
• Salesforce Flow, MuleSoft Composer for Salesforce, AppExchange and Digital Process Automation are generally available today.
• Einstein Document Reader is currently in pilot.
• Flow Orchestrator is expected to be available in open beta in October 2021.
• MuleSoft RPA is expected to be generally available in 2022.
For more info visit here -
- Grow Personalized Marketing with Typeface App for Salesforce
- Salesforce for Healthcare: A Transformational Force for Patient Engagement and Care
- Empowering DevOps with Git in Salesforce Development
- Salesforce Automation: Streamlining Your Sales Process for Efficiency and Growth
- Revolutionizing Sales Cloud with Salesforce's AI Cloud
- How Salesforce Can Help You Build a Stronger Customer-Centric Culture
- How Salesforce Can Help You Take Your Customer Engagement to New Heights?
- Salesforce AI Introduces GlueGen that Revolutionizes Text-to-Image Models
- WhatsApp Integration With Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Revolutionize Sales and Marketing Strategies with Salesforce